Jaipur Exhibition & Convention Centre (JECC) is Rajasthan’s biggest convention and exhibition centre. It is famous for organising events such as Vastara, Jaipur Jewellery Show, Stonemart 2015 and Resurgent Rajasthan Partnership Summit 2015.
Day-01 / Delhi - Jaipur 260 Kms 05 Hrs
• Pick-Up at Centre of Delhi drive to Jaipur by car.Upon arrival check in at hotel.
• Morning visit – Hawa Mahal: Hawa Mahal was built by the Maharaja Sawai Singh in 1799.The Hawa is an integral part of the city palace. It is a fascinating landmark of Jaipur. The Hawa Mahal is a fine fTravel Monitor Indiaive-storied building with pyramid shaped structure. The Hawa Mahal has tier after tier of 953 fine and small casements. This landmark has been a center of attraction to the tourist, since time immortal.
• The City Palace:- Travel to Jaipur to witness the City Palace, which is a fascinating landmark. The Hawa Mahal reflects the imposing blend of masterpiece of Rajasthan architecture. Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh built this fascinating palace during his rule. The City Palace has attracted many tourists throughout the entire globe.
• Overnight in jaipur hotel.
Day 02 : Jaipur / Delhi
• Early morning around 08:30 am our driver will come to pick you up from your hotel and proceed to Jaipur city tour.
• Amber Fort
• Jal Mahal (Water Palace).
• Jantar Mantar (Observatory).
• Later after Jaipur Sightseeing drive back to Delhi, you will reach back to Delhi around 10:00 pm, our driver will drop back to the hotel or at the airport.
DZIRE/ ETIOS * Rs. 7000 /-
RENAULT LODGY / MARUTI ARTIGA * Rs. 8000 /-
CRYSTA INNOVA * Rs. 10000 /-
TEMPO TRAVELER * Rs. 14500 /-
# 5% GST Will be extra.
# Toll tax, state Tax and parking’s Included.