This sacred Ghat was constructed by King Vikramaditya (1st century BC) in memory of his brother Bharthari. It is believed that Bharthari came to Haridwar and meditated on the banks of the holy Ganges. When he died, his brother constructed a Ghat in his name, which later came to be known as Har Ki Pauri. The most sacred ghat within Har Ki Pauri is Brahmakund.
• Morning pick-up from Hotel or Residence in Delhi / NCR.
• Drive to Haridwar, which is a 5-6 hour ride.
• Reach Haridwar and visit Har ki Pauri.
• Visit Mansa Devi Temple.
• Have lunch at a local Restuarant.
• Drive to Rishikesh and check-in into Hotel/Resort (Booked by you).
• Visit ashram's and other temples.
• Go for a morning walk along the Ganga.
• Visit Lakshman Jhula and Ram Jhula.
• Attend evening 'aarti' on banks of river.
• Right after 'aarti' we start our drive back to Delhi / NCR.
• Stop for dinner on the way to Delhi.
DZIRE/ ETIOS * Rs. 8000 /-
RENAULT LODGY / MARUTI ARTIGA * Rs. 9500 /-
CRYSTA INNOVA * Rs. 12000 /-
TEMPO TRAVELER * Rs. 18500 /-
# 5% GST Will be extra.
# Toll tax, state Tax and parking’s Included.