Mathura has an ancient history and also believed to be the homeland and birthplace of Krishna who was born in Yadu dynasty. According to the Archaeological Survey of India plaque at the Mathura Museum, the city is mentioned in the oldest Indian epic, the Ramayana. In the epic, the Ikshwaku prince Shatrughna slays a demon called Lavanasura and claims the land. Afterwards, the place came to be known as Madhuvan as it was thickly wooded, then Madhupura and later Mathura.
• Duration 14 Hours.
• Pick-Up Service.
• Pick-up is provided at your hotel in New Delhi/NCR or the Delhi Airport.
• Arrive in Vrindavan, visit Prem Mandir (Love Temple).
• Visit Banke Bihari Temple.
• Visit Geeta Mandir (Birla Temple) enrourte Mathura.
• Arrive in Mathura, visit Shri Krishna Janmasthan Temple (Lord Krishna Birthplace).
• Depart for Delhi.
• Arrive in Delhi.
• You may also add more sightseeing e.g. Nidhivan, Madan Mohan Temple etc for additional charge.
• Please note that above locations and temples can be added or reduced due to traffic / festivals / temple timings accordingly. Before booking any tour package please discuss the detailed itinery with us according to your requirement.
DZIRE/ ETIOS * Rs. 4800 /-
RENAULT LODGY / MARUTI ARTIGA * Rs. 5700 /-
CRYSTA INNOVA * Rs. 6500 /-
TEMPO TRAVELER * Rs. 11000 /-
# 5% GST Will be extra.
# Toll tax, state Tax and parking’s Included.